Jan 28, 2009

Today is my Birthday (^,^)/

Last night, we went to Soo's place to meet up with Seang & HJ to celebrate Chinese New Year gathering & my birthday. They bought a bottle of Martell Corden Blue for the celebration & we managed to empty the whole bottle. Not a waste of a single drop hahahaha.....!!!! After we finnished it we continue with red wine & later follow by beer. Damn crazy !! Thisty for more ;D
Martell Cordon Bleu Pictures, Images and Photos

Taste of perfection !!!

Received wishes from my family, kids & friends. My honey gave me a hug & kisses. We chatted & enjoy the liquor till 230am, when reached home I felt a little dizzy but feel great (not totally drunk) @-@ "high-high dei".

My brother bought me Coffee Bean cheese cake as a present. Thanks!! The cake really nice.... lol

Went to my manager's CNY open house with my family & Clement. Every year he invite us to his place. Their fried 'bee hoon' & 'mee' were the best (family secret recipe). I ate a few plate of both
'bee hoon' & 'mee'. Chit chat with Clement & my boss regarding photography.

Got to go sleep early because tomorrow going to Ipoh. Good night!!

No comments: