Jan 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year & Gon Xi Fa Cai!!

Gong xi!! Gong xi!! My friends & everybody is celebrating CNY. Is the year of OX!! Mooo...mooo...... New Year wish: Wishing myself & family a great year ahead with good health & prosperity.

My Kamen Rider Kiva finally finished downloading. Can start watch the series during CNY holiday. He..he..he.. on leave till next week ^^.


Also got my latest Transformers Animated - Skywarp from ebay. Similar to Starscream only different is the color (Black & purple). Coming soon: Blurr, Swindle, Wreck Gar & Cybertron Guard [Jetfire & Jetstorm].

My Nikon D90 had arrived. I still practicing the features & functions. Managed to produce a few great shots on scenery, potraits & short movie.

One of the scene shot at Queensbay
Queensbay seaside garden


Will update more photos soon....

No comments: