Feb 23, 2009

Playing "Need For Speed - Undercover"



From Hobc's WõRLD ^^®


I'm playing PS2 game Need For Speed - Undercover. I had completed 30% of the career game. Really pump up your adrenalin in the street racing circuits & also being chased by cops. Hey..hey..!! Maggie Q briefing you on the mission.


When I start playing there is no stopping me, it gave me pleasure in winning the race cause you cannot do that on the real world road. Furthermore, the police chase was exciting, imagine you are surrounded by cops that trying to stop your car. I'm using Mitsubishi Eclipes upgraded to turbo + nitrous, racing tyres, racing front hood & sports rims. Metallic dark blue with red sports rim is my favorite matching.

Car selection only 4 available at the starting - 2 race version & 2 for drag race. I'm hoping to unlock more sport & luxury race car available. I uploading a few race car photos from the official site of the game.
From Hobc's WõRLD ^^
BMW Z4-M2

From Hobc's WõRLD ^^®
KoeniggsiggCCX

From Hobc's WõRLD ^^®

Dodge Challenger Concept

From Hobc's WõRLD ^^®

MercedesSL65AMG

From Hobc's WõRLD ^^®

Porsche CaymanS2


Going to continue my race in a short while.

No comments: