Aug 3, 2008

The Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor


Yesterday I & my school buddies went to watch The Mummy-Tomb of the Dragon. The story is about the Han Emperor try to find the elixir to become immortal & finally a sorceress cursed him to become a terracotta. His 10,000 armies turn to terracotta too.
After 2,000 year, Rick O'Cornell son Alex dig up the Emperor. Later was resurrected by the Eye of Shangri-la. The adventure begin as Rick, wife Evie, son Alex, Evie's brother Jonathan & the sorceress daughter try to prevent the Emperor from getting back into human form.

The Emperor managed to get his body form back by entering the pool of eternity & able transform into any creture forms. Furthermore he can control the earth five elements (earth, fire, water, wind & ice). He only can be kill by a dragon dagger & have to be piearce into his heart. That what happen in the end.....

My conclusion: Not bad at all but the story almost similar to The Mummy Returns, where the Scorpion King tries to come back & rule with his anubis armies. I gave 3 / 5 stars.

I'm not a profesional critics for movie rating but as I comment or rate the movie as an audiance's view.

No comments: